1. What are the courses available in the institute?
Ans – This is a complete school of performing arts and we train students in performing arts.
2. What are the specific subjects taught at the school?
Ans. The school has vocal, classical and western dance, guitar, flute, violin, keyboard, Piano, drums, tabla, saxophone , dgembe, octapad, arts and crafts etc.
3. What is the duration of the courses for various subjects?
Ans- There are yearly packages for various subjects and the minimum course duration for any course is months.
4. Does the institute provide monthly classes also?
Ans – No, there is no such provision for monthly classes. Unlike standalone schools and tuitions, the school maintains high level of training and professionalism living upto its brand image.
5. What are the class timings of the institute?
Ans – The classes take place between 4m to 8 pm in the evenings from Mon to Saturday and 10Am to 2PM in the morning on Sundays. Tuesday is the weekly off for the institute. For administrative purposes, the institute opens at 12 pm in the afternoon from Monday to Saturday exxcept Tuesdays. On Sundays we close early by 5 PM.
Does school provide any home tuitions also?
Ans – No, there is no provision for home tuitions at the school.
7. Is there a minimum and maximum age for joining the school?
Ans – No, we have students from diverse age groups ranging between 3 years to 75 years.
8. Are there any recognised degrees in various subjects?
Ans- Yes the school does provide graduate and postgraduate courses in various subjects and is affiliated to popular universities.
9. What are the universities it is affiliated with? Does in train western music also?
Ans - It is affiliated ith Prayag Sangeet Samiti Allahabad and Pracheen Kala Kendra Chandigarh. Yes it provides proper training in Western music and is also a centre for TRINITY COLLEGE OF LONDON.
10. Does the school provide any platforms to its students?
Ans – It is an important part of the activities undertaken by the school to raise the confidence level of our students. We conduct grand programs twice an year and a national level show once an year. We have tie up with many popular TV shows for initial level silent audition in various reality shows. There are school level activities taking place from time to time and is called Mehfils.
11. What comes under vocal?
Ans. Vocal meAns classical and semi classical singing.
12. What comes under dance?
Ans – The school has classical dance – namely Kathak and Bharatnatyam and western dance like contemporary, hip hop, bollywood and most of the other categories of modern dance.
13. How many classes are provided in a week?
Ans – There are a minimum of two classes in week with a few exceptions here and there. There are tailor-made packages as per the requirement of the students under the flexi – plAns.
14. Are there any classes for working professionals as well?
Ans – Yes there are batches between 7 to 8 in the evening and also weekend classes provided for working individuals.
15. Does the school provide pick and drop facility to its students?
Ans – At the moment, we do not have any provisions for pick and drop facility but we may come up with such an arrangement soon.
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.